Annihilation Wish List

Suggestions you have for the Annihilation mod.

Moderator: Moderators

Plasmatic
Lead Developer
Lead Developer

Re: Annihilation Wish List

Post by Plasmatic » Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:56 am

That's my biggest problem with modified Annihilation servers. Broken code.

Perrinoia
Suggestion bot 10,000

Post by Perrinoia » Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:02 pm

Well, nobody's code is perfect, even mine... I mean, it would be perfect, if I ever finished it.

A2PALADIN
Spambot in training
Spambot in training

Post by A2PALADIN » Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:08 am

how about some advanced video tutorials.. showing people how to operate the Annihilation mods and updates...
if i knew how to do it... i would run a server in Detroit... and start promoting the game again...
also, has anyone thought of loading adds in the game? like posters in the wall's it might be a good way to gain pasive income for the game... i dontknow just a newb thinking out loud

Anubis
=A cantora floribella=

Post by Anubis » Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:50 pm

ahah. yeah that would be awesome. Just imagine coca-cola adds on Blast Walls. WE COULD BE RICH. :D

Kirkesp
Captain
Captain

Post by Kirkesp » Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:58 pm

A2PALADIN wrote:how about some advanced video tutorials.. showing people how to operate the Annihilation mods and updates...
if i knew how to do it... i would run a server in Detroit... and start promoting the game again...
also, has anyone thought of loading adds in the game? like posters in the wall's it might be a good way to gain pasive income for the game... i dontknow just a newb thinking out loud

I doubt anyone's going to bother putting together a video. But if you have a particular question, or list of questions, someone would probably provide all the answers you need.