Community Links. (Heavy moderation)
Share your website, we dare you!

Moderator: Moderators

1 Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:16 pm

Plasmatic
Lead Developer
Lead Developer

2 Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:32 pm

White background with light grey text. Awesome.
EvanVolm
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

3 Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:37 am

Funny but I never got interested in getting there for some reason.. I visit too many forums today.. pushbiscuits, here and TW for the laugh. Its bloody enough. But some of the <!> leaders go there, so, no need for me to visit it.. right? :roll:

Im good... hellokitty?
Anubis
=A cantora floribella=

4 Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:18 am

If you have an issue, or suggestion with the server, then you have a reason to go there. If everything is hunky dory, then I guess you don't need to.
Perrinoia
Suggestion bot 10,000

5 Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:11 pm

I can't get into PB forums for the second time in years now. It keeps locking me out for "inactivity". Bullshit! :evil:
(=SK=)Zorak
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

6 Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:53 pm

Perrinoia wrote:If you have an issue, or suggestion with the server, then you have a reason to go there. If everything is hunky dory, then I guess you don't need to.

the server is terrible. Even the cheating detector, which is a cool thing, may be terrible for someone who likes to use 1.11 over 1.40 like nofix. I already said this many times before to you, bongwater, owner, and some admins. Thats why I dont really play anni at the moment. A server that allows Nuke and Particlebeam spam... pretty much sucks.

Im waiting for plasmatic's new work on this. And im waiting that everyone updates the next changes (if they are going to happen...). Its stupid... at least remove the flags from the mod because its really useless.

Damn, I miss anni 1.3 and 2.3

oh wellz. :boogie: lets dance, put on your redshoes and dance the bluues
Anubis
=A cantora floribella=

7 Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:17 pm

Why would the "cheating detector" be terrible for someone using 1.11? I think the system is buggy and doesn't always read right, but that is exactly why all it does is say something about what that person is running, it doesn't auto kick or ban anybody, because the reading could be faulty. Also, admins don't, or at least shouldn't take any action because of what the "cheating detector" says. It's pretty superficial, since the admins do the same thing as they did before that thing came about.

I dunno what match you were in where there was nuke and pb spam, but in most cases, you should be able to kill that titan, so if they "spam" kill, that is more of the opposite teams fault, not the servers.

Remove flags? :wow: El Terrible

I miss 1.3 as well.
(=SK=)Zorak
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

8 Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:42 pm

That appears to be a complaint and/or suggestion for the BR server... Why is it posted here?
Perrinoia
Suggestion bot 10,000

9 Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:05 am

They will adapt plasmatic's new mod to suit the needs of retarded noobs that play that server.
So BR will keep being as is.
C--
Sorry....

10 Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:23 am

(=SK=)Zorak wrote:Why would the "cheating detector" be terrible for someone using 1.11? I think the system is buggy and doesn't always read right, but that is exactly why all it does is say something about what that person is running, it doesn't auto kick or ban anybody, because the reading could be faulty. Also, admins don't, or at least shouldn't take any action because of what the "cheating detector" says. It's pretty superficial, since the admins do the same thing as they did before that thing came about.

I dunno what match you were in where there was nuke and pb spam, but in most cases, you should be able to kill that titan, so if they "spam" kill, that is more of the opposite teams fault, not the servers.

Remove flags? :wow: El Terrible

I miss 1.3 as well.

yup, I think admins may kick if someone doesnt have the information that is running last hope. My clan has a member who was recently accused of HMing because he was not using last hope. I think its somewhere around br forum that discussion, IDK. And yes.. remove flags. I mean, they are useless now a days in anni.

But the concept of this idea is great. Its a new step on catching cheaters and (I really love this part) it made alot of players leave they HM and get 1.40. and that is something.

Yeah, 1.3 ...... Great clan activity, awesome game play, team work... it was fantastic.
Anubis
=A cantora floribella=

11 Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:55 am

Tribes: 50 players
After anubis kicks all cheaters:
Tribes: 8 players

GJ
C--
Sorry....

12 Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:28 pm

I think you're being generous with both figures, C--.
Perrinoia
Suggestion bot 10,000

13 Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:33 pm

why me? lol. I dont give a crap. Also, a skilled player can beat HM users up easly :P
Anubis
=A cantora floribella=

14 Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:37 am

Anubis wrote:why me? lol. I dont give a crap. Also, a skilled player can beat HM users up easly :P

Not if you, the skilled player, have 250 ping while he uses HM and has 20 ping, and he holds a charged particle beam.
That was not fun. Actually, with that ping its really easy to MA snipe someone.
C--
Sorry....

15 Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:45 am

True story.
Perrinoia
Suggestion bot 10,000

16 Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:20 am

What the hell is the "legitimate players list?" How in the world can you say a player isn't cheating with 1.40?
Quimica
Call me Mr. Picky.

17 Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:41 pm

Doh!
(=SK=)Zorak
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

18 Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:58 pm

Good question.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. The legitimate players list is a joke. Read it, and laugh, as I do.
Perrinoia
Suggestion bot 10,000

19 Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:44 pm

You're just mad cause you're not a "legitimate player". lol
(=SK=)Zorak
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

20 Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:47 pm

True story... :cry:
Perrinoia
Suggestion bot 10,000

Next