+A+ Clan

Community Links. (Heavy moderation)
Share your website, we dare you!

Moderator: Moderators

1 Wed Feb 27, 2008 10:19 pm

Hey everyone we're a new clan for the Anni mod but we're mostly vets from other great clans from the Anni mod.. I'm here to ask if you all can help get the community of Anni more active by registering my +A+ Frums..

I created this clan branched from [-E-] clan led by c3j97. Corrupt and I now lead +A+ and we need to get +A+ for known so that way others can understand were really trying to help, we're not like other clans "out for blood" lol but yeah please register? Drop us a line?

clanaim.freeforums.org

Thanks

-EcKo-
Dynablade
Spambot in training
Spambot in training

2 Thu Feb 28, 2008 2:48 am

+A+ was a clan from hybrdmod.... If im not mistaken........
buut okei <.<

Good luck
Anubis
=A cantora floribella=

3 Thu Feb 28, 2008 4:24 am

EcKO!!!!! lol, wassup? Do you guys need a Site? Im Currently hosting my own webserver, PHP, SQL, enabled. If you want a better idea of what PHP is, heres my Studios site ;) http://www.erstudios.net
Surefyre
Commander
Commander

4 Thu Feb 28, 2008 4:39 am

p.s. I can afford to buy you a domain name, like e.x.(www.clanaim.net, .com, .info,etc/) or something. Lemme know man.
Surefyre
Commander
Commander

5 Thu Feb 28, 2008 12:43 pm

There isnt even enough tribes players left for a game. How the love have you mad e a clan.
soldiertimmy
Banned

6 Thu Feb 28, 2008 3:36 pm

soldiertimmy wrote:There isnt even enough tribes players left for a game. How the :oops: have you mad e a clan.

rofl.
i dont know much truth there is in that, but its hilarious.
SMACK
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

7 Thu Feb 28, 2008 4:47 pm

Anubis wrote:+A+ was a clan from hybrdmod.... If im not mistaken........
buut okei <.<

Good luck

btw thats +]-[+ or .: (A):.
Jinzo
Contributor #1

8 Thu Feb 28, 2008 5:24 pm

dont wanna go out of topic but the hybrid clan was a great clan from my experience and respectable mates as well.
SMACK
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

9 Thu Feb 28, 2008 6:16 pm

Jinzo wrote:.: (A):.

that!!
Anubis
=A cantora floribella=

10 Sat Mar 01, 2008 1:09 am

all of you are mistaken.. Arms clan was for Hybrird +2k4+ and Genocide after +]-[+ split up and became . :A: . it was known as Anarchy clan ran by Armegeddon aka SLipknot.. after Anarchy clan failed he then started 6|6|6 clan for the Genocide mod him and CrAcKa created.. My clan has nothing to do with Arms clan besides the simple lettering "A"
Dynablade
Spambot in training
Spambot in training

11 Sat Mar 01, 2008 1:11 am

P.S.. also we now have a full blown site at clanaim.net please feel free to drop us a line.. Thank You

=EcKo=
Dynablade
Spambot in training
Spambot in training

12 Sat Mar 01, 2008 6:25 am

actually A was before hybrid mod, then A broke up and they all started H. after H ran for a few years they had a name change and changed to 666 for a very short time, some members kept wearing the H tag. After the whole 666 run H was started back up and arm left the game H is still around today but the family moved on to CS:S and is a clan called Ace
unbanmid2
^ prime

13 Sat Mar 01, 2008 9:23 am

WOG hosts our clan web site and we pay smurf big money to play for us. A lot of former hybrid members still running around. Good luck with the clan.

pie.teamhybrid.org
Quimica
Call me Mr. Picky.

14 Sat Mar 01, 2008 12:00 pm

lol you pay smurf to play for you guys?

hes not even that good XD

me > him
unbanmid2
^ prime

Return to Links