Well

Discuss almost anything and everything.

Moderator: Moderators

1 Thu Jun 23, 2016 6:53 pm

Not much new here, everyone is getting older.. how is everyone? what has everyone been doing, AND NO ONE WORD POSTS! I WANT FULL PARAGRAPHS, this means you too worstaim and armageddon...
unbanmid2
^ prime

2 Fri Jul 29, 2016 5:49 pm

I got graduated from the University of Porto (Portugal) with a Bachelor of Arts in Archaeology in 2011 and a Master's degree in Archaeology in 2013. The Master's Thesis theme focused on Computer Sciences applied to Classical Archaeology in which I have made a 3D recreation of this proto-historical site in Torque3D with the help of Krogoth :)
Now I'm living, working and taking my PhD in two different countries (Portugal and Switzerland).. The game I play more often is Lord of the Rings Online.. I'm excited with Midair game too.

<3
Anubis
=A cantora floribella=

3 Mon Sep 05, 2016 9:20 am

holy love its been like 5 years...
C--
Sorry....

4 Mon Sep 05, 2016 9:25 am

Hope you guys are doing great
Last edited by C-- on Fri Sep 23, 2016 5:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
C--
Sorry....

5 Fri Sep 09, 2016 4:34 pm

been thinking alot about the old tribes moments... i understand things change and move on, my life is always soo busy i dont have time to play any games, even when i do have a moment i just cant seem to stay focused and entertained enough for it... it makes me sad that tribes has faded away this much for me. the people you connected with or bickered with. ill never forget any of you i remember being happy back then always wanting to be on this tribes community.. i truly miss the interactions we all had
Nim Ayanami
your mom is primeth

Return to General Discussion