RIP Crotalus

Discuss almost anything and everything.

Moderator: Moderators

1 Wed May 18, 2016 1:19 am

Just saw the terrible news on Facebook...
Brain cancer..
What a shitty reason for me to return to this forum. Still, Crotalus was a magnificent tribes player and member of the Tribes Community. Should be remembered as such 4ever :(

If you're watching this thread, I miss you all old farts.. <3
Anubis
=A cantora floribella=

2 Wed May 18, 2016 9:19 am

Rest in peace Crot. We'll always remember you from the tribes days.
robindegen
I ril pr0 men

3 Sat May 21, 2016 2:14 am

Sad to hear that. RIP.
Treshnell
Forum Ninja

4 Sat May 28, 2016 9:39 am

RIP Crot :(
BHTANK
I have no clue.

5 Fri Jun 10, 2016 7:18 pm

This was partly my fault, she sent me the MRI scans, there was a black dot i told her dont worry about it, because it shows up on a lot of MRIs, Which it does... but well, time went on things went south, and then... south between us. We haven't spoke in years, I've sent emails etc after the fight but to no avail i got no contact back, I'm not sure what happened, I may have drank too much one night and said something awful. I would more than likely believe that was it. We were friends a very, very long time, closer than friends...

This hurts
unbanmid2
^ prime

6 Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:32 am

:wow:
Perrinoia
Suggestion bot 10,000

7 Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:52 am

I do remember that name. It sucks when these things happen and hopefully the family has support. RIP Crotalus

- Evenflow
jackjohnson42
Spambot in training
Spambot in training

8 Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:13 pm

Crot was a nice person and had a great sense of humour.
Blakhart
The ultimate Iowigger!

9 Fri Jul 29, 2016 5:43 pm

unbanmid2 wrote:This was partly my fault, she sent me the MRI scans, there was a black dot i told her dont worry about it, because it shows up on a lot of MRIs, Which it does... but well, time went on things went south, and then... south between us. We haven't spoke in years, I've sent emails etc after the fight but to no avail i got no contact back, I'm not sure what happened, I may have drank too much one night and said something awful. I would more than likely believe that was it. We were friends a very, very long time, closer than friends...

This hurts

It was not your fault. She was being followed by a doctor if I'm not mistaken. Sometimes even a dot is not possible to destroy - specially in such area as the brain. It's complicated...
Anubis
=A cantora floribella=

10 Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:18 pm

Damnit :shock:
Plasmatic
Lead Developer
Lead Developer

11 Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:46 am

That is terrible... I knew Crotalus from the beginning of ModX days helped with the testing, we hadn't talked in a very long time though. I had no idea Crotalus was female either... Didn't know her that well I guess
(txf)grim reaper
Spambot in training
Spambot in training

12 Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:48 am

She transitioned after quitting Tribes. You knew him when he was still a he.
Perrinoia
Suggestion bot 10,000

Return to General Discussion